Monday, July 6, 2009

Life

After a morning of squabbling with each other, they ask if they can take a nap together. They were reading in DD3's bed while DD6 read to DD3 from her Pony Pals book. So sweet.

I harvested my garlic this week. My biggest one is about the size of a ping pong ball. I have them drying on my front porch because my resource I've been learning about growing from says they need to dry out in a shady place with good air circulation. I have no idea why it underlined so much of that paragraph, but I'll have to leave it because my sleeping beauties just woke up....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, when I was tending my garden, I twisted my ankle again....

I sprained it about 3 weeks ago.

If you want to see a picture of my foot, keep scrolling...

If you don't, I completely understand.

There is nothing more to see on this post besides the picture.

Ok...

Here goes...


I thought the bruising towards the back there was pretty cool, actually. I had trouble getting a good picture by myself, though. Now it hurts all over again *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately I had to add word verification to stop spammers :( But comments are welcome from real people!

There was an error in this gadget