Monday, July 20, 2009

50% off Shop N' Save Discount Certificates!


When I go to St. Cloud, MN - which is about an hour away - I LOVE going to Craft's Direct. It's very similar to a Hobby Lobby. I scrapbook, so I go there for crop nights a lot.

Right now, you can get a $25 certificate for Crafts Direct for $12.50.

Wow!

Now imagine if you paired that with a 40% or 50% coupon (they take competitors coupons).

Did I mention they even have a nice fabric department?

I've never used these certificates at Crafts Direct before - so hopefully they would allow purchases with coupons (and credit my purchase to my Passport discount card too!). The only restriction it posted online was that it has to be used all at once - no change will be given. I'm hoping they will also let me use it on my crop night fees :)

Once of my favorite home decor stores, Wooden Hearts is offering $10 certificates for $5. I might have to get those too!

If you live in Central MN, its worth taking a look at what other deals you can find - there are probably over 100 offers! Click the logo above to go to the Shop N' Save website.

1 comment:

  1. You can use Crafts Direct Shop N' Save certificates just like cash. Customers will still get points on your Passport to Creativity accounts. The only restrictions are one certificate per purchase , no cash back, and certificates can not be used to purchase gift cards. Thanks for the post about our Shop N' Save certificates.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately I had to add word verification to stop spammers :( But comments are welcome from real people!

There was an error in this gadget