Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm lovin www.plangarden.com!

Ok, I know I sound like an infomercial, but this website I found is awesome! I revised my garden plan from the previous post and added a few other plants that the kids and hubby wanted... and a sunflower "house"... Anyway, I came across this part of the website which is really helpful because I hate trying to keep all the seed packet planting info straight! Now if only my garden would dry out I could start planting!

Vegetable Planting Guide - Graphic


Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Bean - PoleDelMay 15
CantaloupeDelMay 15
CarrotDelApril 15
CauliflowerDelApril 17May 15
CeleryDelMarch 16May 15
CornDelMay 15
CucumberDelMay 15
EggplantDelMarch 20May 15
GourdDelApril 24May 15
Leaf LettuceDelApril 5
LeekDelMarch 26
OnionDelFebruary 24March 16
PeaDelMarch 16
PepperDelMarch 13May 25
PotatoDelApril 24
PumpkinDelApril 24May 15
Summer SquashDelApril 24May 15
TomatoDelMarch 20May 15
WatermelonDelMay 25
RhubarbDelMarch 20May 15
BroccoliDelApril 5May 15
Legend
Start Indoors Start Indoors
Start Outdoors Start or Transplant Outdoors

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. The fun this is we are always add new tools and abilities to the site and to the application. Stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately I had to add word verification to stop spammers :( But comments are welcome from real people!

There was an error in this gadget