Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow -- Peanut butter really DOES work!

I've thrown out a few pair of socks thanks to a water-proof bandage adhering itself to the inside of the sock instead of my toe... Then I tried it. Peanut butter. I put a big glob on my dry sock, rubbed it for a few seconds and let it sit overnight. Next day, I ran warm water and lightly peeled at the glob of PB... and the gew from the band aid came off as well (there was still foam attached to the gew, so I'm guessing that helped). Wow. I'd call that SAVING MONEY!

Stay tuned... I'm going to put together a post of deals that are very easy "free" or "GDA" (gosh-darn AWESOME) for all my friends that say they don't have time for couponing or don't know where to start.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing how to get good deals. I'm one of those clueless people. (I keep forgetting to tell you that I've been reading your blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately I had to add word verification to stop spammers :( But comments are welcome from real people!

There was an error in this gadget