Friday, October 31, 2008

Cha-ching!

When I was a little kid, I remember my parents always hushing us when they had the AM news radio station on - WJON. They were listening for the Value Connection deals... I'm so glad I don't have to do that - I have the internet!

Don't forget to check out your area's radio station for savings vouchers. They work like a gift certificate that you buy a $10 voucher for $6 or something like that. I am even subscribed to my areas stations that do that so I receive their super-hot limited time deals in my inbox. Works great for those admission fees at places and oil changes.

Here are the two I know of that are available in central MN. You can pay online and have them mail them to you or pick them up.

WJON's Value Connection

Spirit 92.9's Shop N' Save

Don't know of any around you? Try calling one and asking if they know of any. Many times radio stations are owned by parent companies and a sister station might offer these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately I had to add word verification to stop spammers :( But comments are welcome from real people!

There was an error in this gadget